JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
You can find below details on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. You can read more on JPEXS or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
if you want to read more on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe". JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's main file takes about 437.50 KB (448000 bytes) and is called ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler contains of the executables below. They occupy 513.81 KB (526146
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (437.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.31 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 4.1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application marketed by JPEXS. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it is installed on your PC the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 07:40:36.717