JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PCJPEXS
. Open here
for more details on JPEXS. Click on https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
to get more facts about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy 473.34 KB (484698
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.34 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.0.01692
alone. You can find below a few links to other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler releases:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program released by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the application is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-30 01:36:49.353