JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. You can read more on JPEXS or check for application updates here
. Please open https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
if you want to read more on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk and is labeled ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is comprised of the following executables which take 472.54 KB (483885
bytes) on disk:
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.54 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.0.01686
only. For other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application offered by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found very quickly. After you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 00:09:25.573