JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. Check out here
for more details on JPEXS. Click on https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
to get more data about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. ffdec.exe is the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's primary executable file and it occupies about 443.00 KB (453632 bytes) on disk.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is comprised of the following executables which take 546.20 KB (559310
bytes) on disk:
- ffdec.exe (443.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
This data is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 6.1.0
alone. You can find below a few links to other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler releases:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program offered by JPEXS. Frequently, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found automatically. When you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 09:47:05.780