JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. More information on JPEXS can be found here
. Detailed information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory, regulated by the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. The application's main executable file has a size of 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk and is titled ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is composed of the following executables which occupy 473.35 KB (484715
bytes) on disk:
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.35 KB)
This data is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.2.01713
alone. You can find here a few links to other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler releases:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application marketed by JPEXS. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found automatically. When you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-01 18:42:40.103