JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This page contains detailed information on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. Check out here
where you can find out more on JPEXS. You can read more about on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler at https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. Usually the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The complete uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is named ffdec.exe and it has a size of 387.50 KB (396800 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy about 470.59 KB (481886
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (387.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 8.0.0
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. For more JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application marketed by JPEXS. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found automatically. When you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-18 19:23:09.350