JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. You can find out more on JPEXS or check for application updates here
. More info about the software JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be seen at https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 443.00 KB (453632 bytes) on disk and is called ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 546.20 KB (559310
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (443.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
This info is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 6.1.1
only. For other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program marketed by JPEXS. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-13 06:40:23.203