JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This web page is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. Take a look here
for more info on JPEXS. Click on https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
to get more facts about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called ffdec.exe and it has a size of 443.00 KB (453632 bytes).
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler contains of the executables below. They occupy 546.20 KB (559310
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (443.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
This page is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 5.3.0
only. Click on the links below for other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program offered by JPEXS. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK procedure to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-09 21:12:20.637