JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PCJPEXS
. Open here
where you can get more info on JPEXS. Detailed information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be seen at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 473.36 KB (484720
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.36 KB)
This data is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.2.01721
only. You can find below info on other application versions of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application marketed by the software company JPEXS. Some people try to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY practice to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found automatically. After you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 22:14:12.943