JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PCJPEXS
. Open here
where you can read more on JPEXS. Further information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be seen at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's main file takes around 83.55 KB (85557 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They take about 83.55 KB (85557
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.01687
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. Click on the links below for other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application released by the software company JPEXS. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it is installed on your PC the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found very quickly. When you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-19 14:23:27.540