JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
You can find below details on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. Further information on JPEXS can be seen here
. Click on https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
to get more information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 443.00 KB (453632 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy an average of 523.49 KB (536054
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (443.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (80.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.1
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. Click on the links below for other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application marketed by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-10-04 02:03:31.857