JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. Go over here
where you can get more info on JPEXS. Click on https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
to get more facts about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. ffdec.exe is the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's primary executable file and it takes approximately 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 473.34 KB (484703
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.34 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.2.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
...click to view all...
When planning to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Registry that is not removed:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\ffdec.exe.FriendlyAppName
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program marketed by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found automatically. After you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list , some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-29 07:59:30.500