JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. Check out here
where you can read more on JPEXS. You can get more details on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler at http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 437.50 KB (448000 bytes) on disk and is titled ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler contains of the executables below. They occupy 513.81 KB (526146
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (437.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.1
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. Click on the links below for other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program released by the software company JPEXS. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-01 21:43:47.717