JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This info is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PCJPEXS
. More info about JPEXS can be read here
. Click on https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
to get more information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They take about 473.34 KB (484703
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.34 KB)
The current page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.1.0
only. For other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program released by the software company JPEXS. Some people want to remove it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK action to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found automatically. After you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list , some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-02 10:19:44.550