JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. Take a look here
for more info on JPEXS. More details about the application JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. Usually the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 437.50 KB (448000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy 513.79 KB (526119
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (437.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.29 KB)
This data is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 4.1.1
only. Click on the links below for other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
Quite a few files, folders and registry entries can not be removed when you are trying to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer.The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- C:\Program Files\FFDec\ffdec.exe
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program offered by the software company JPEXS. Some people want to erase this program. This is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY practice to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it exists on your system the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-11 01:02:54.603