JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This page is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. More data about JPEXS can be seen here
. More details about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. ffdec.exe is the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's primary executable file and it takes circa 443.00 KB (453632 bytes) on disk.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler contains of the executables below. They occupy 546.20 KB (559310
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (443.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (103.20 KB)
The current page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 6.0.1
only. For more JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program marketed by JPEXS. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found automatically. After you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-26 11:55:57.790