JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. More data about JPEXS can be found here
. Please follow https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
if you want to read more on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. Usually the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\FFDec directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's main file takes around 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) and is called ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is comprised of the following executables which take 472.53 KB (483872
bytes) on disk:
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.53 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.0.01682
alone. For more JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application released by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found very quickly. When you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-15 18:07:16.870