JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. More information on JPEXS can be seen here
. Detailed information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be seen at http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 437.50 KB (448000 bytes) on disk.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 513.75 KB (526081
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (437.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.25 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.2
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. You can find here a few links to other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler releases:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program offered by JPEXS. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK solution to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it is installed on your PC the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found very quickly. When you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-21 13:00:08.087