JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This web page is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. More data about JPEXS can be seen here
. More details about the application JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be seen at http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe". ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 437.50 KB (448000 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy 513.81 KB (526146
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (437.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.31 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 4.0.4
alone. For other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program marketed by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list , the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-13 01:46:26.490