JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. More information on JPEXS can be found here
. More information about the application JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. ffdec.exe is the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's main executable file and it occupies around 387.50 KB (396800 bytes) on disk.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler contains of the executables below. They take 470.59 KB (481885
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (387.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.09 KB)
The current web page applies to JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 8.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application marketed by the software company JPEXS. Some users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it is installed on your PC the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found very quickly. When you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the application is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 11:46:53.277