JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. Go over here
where you can read more on JPEXS. Click on https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
to get more details about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler on JPEXS's website. Usually the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory, depending on the user's option during setup. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's full uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe". JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's main file takes about 388.00 KB (397312 bytes) and its name is ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler contains of the executables below. They occupy 471.09 KB (482396
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (388.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.09 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 7.1.21259
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. For other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program marketed by JPEXS. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: https://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-02-13 15:39:24.343