JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. More information about JPEXS can be seen here
. Detailed information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be seen at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's primary file takes around 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) and is called ffdec.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They take about 473.39 KB (484754
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.39 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2.01710
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. You can find below info on other versions of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program by the software company JPEXS. Some computer users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it is installed on your PC the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found automatically. When you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your computer, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-05 12:48:54.707