JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This page contains detailed information on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. More data about JPEXS can be read here
. You can get more details on JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. Usually the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's main file takes around 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) and its name is ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is composed of the following executables which take 473.34 KB (484699
bytes) on disk:
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2.01715
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. Click on the links below for other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application offered by JPEXS. Some people try to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found very quickly. After you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-06-20 11:59:09.287