JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computerJPEXS
. You can find out more on JPEXS or check for application updates here
. More info about the program JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. The program's main executable file has a size of 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk and is titled ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is composed of the following executables which occupy 473.34 KB (484701
bytes) on disk:
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (84.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.2.01707
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. You can find here a few links to other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler releases:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a program offered by the software company JPEXS. Some computer users decide to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply click the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-10-19 13:10:19.100