JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. Check out here
where you can get more info on JPEXS. Detailed information about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\FFDec directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They occupy about 472.52 KB (483863
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.52 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.01681
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. For other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application released by the software company JPEXS. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The software company is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-19 00:04:45.263