JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
This info is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. More information on JPEXS can be seen here
. More details about the program JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec directory. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's decision. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe". ffdec.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 437.50 KB (448000 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. They take an average of 513.79 KB (526119
bytes) on disk.
- ffdec.exe (437.50 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (76.29 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.0.0
of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. For more JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions please click below:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application released by the software company JPEXS. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search field and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". The JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.free-decompiler.com/flash/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, we are not saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-06 02:52:25.770