JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your systemJPEXS
. Check out here
where you can read more on JPEXS. More details about the app JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler can be found at https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
. JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler. The program's main executable file has a size of 389.00 KB (398336 bytes) on disk and is named ffdec.exe.
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is comprised of the following executables which occupy 472.55 KB (483895
bytes) on disk:
- ffdec.exe (389.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (83.55 KB)
This data is about JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler version 11.0.01685
only. Click on the links below for other JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler versions:
...click to view all...
JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is an application by the software company JPEXS. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler or simply activate the Search feature and type in "JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler". If it is installed on your PC the JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler:
- The publisher is: https://github.com/jindrapetrik/jpexs-decompiler
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\FFDec\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler.
8. After removing JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS from your PC, nor are we saying that JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler by JPEXS is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-01-30 22:50:50.873