Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2879.0\Installer\setup.exe. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes about 1.06 MB (1111656 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 2.72 MB (2853072
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 55.0.2879.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-03 19:35:06.480