Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The application is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\50.0.2660.3\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 984.65 KB (1008280 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The executables below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They occupy an average of 7.10 MB (7441808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (984.65 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (730.65 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.13 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (831.15 KB)
- setup.exe (1.42 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 50.0.2660.3
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other releases of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-26 20:15:18.527