Google Chrome Canary
This page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\70.0.3507.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it occupies about 1.32 MB (1379160 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 6.36 MB (6666592
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.32 MB)
- nacl64.exe (2.98 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (474.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.60 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 70.0.3507.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-07-30 18:27:16.693