Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\59.0.3047.4\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and occupies 1.12 MB (1176920 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.78 MB (2917552
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.12 MB)
- setup.exe (1.66 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 59.0.3047.4
of Google Chrome Canary. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-22 08:29:26.867