Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, subject to the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3257.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's primary file takes around 1.38 MB (1443672 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 5.99 MB (6276616
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.38 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.06 MB)
- setup.exe (1.55 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 64.0.3257.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is troublesome because deleting this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-11-03 10:35:05.193