Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\44.0.2403.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 843.32 KB (863560 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 5.39 MB (5649840
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- chrome.exe (843.32 KB)
- old_chrome.exe (843.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (751.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (752.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 44.0.2403.0
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to remove this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-17 09:04:39.297