Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. The program is often found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3270.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies around 1.39 MB (1454424 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.02 MB (6308872
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 64.0.3270.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-11-20 13:16:56.730