Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, depending on the user's decision. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome Canary is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2433.0\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes approximately 848.32 KB (868680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 4.59 MB (4817000
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (848.32 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (757.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
- delegate_execute.exe (758.32 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 45.0.2433.0
alone. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-06-16 19:36:34.617