Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3339.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.52 MB (1591640 bytes).
The executable files below are part of Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.72 MB (7045472
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3339.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to erase this program. This is hard because performing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-04 20:30:45.907