Google Chrome Canary
This page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
where you can find out more on Google Inc.. Google Chrome Canary is usually set up in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-UP378FR\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. You can uninstall Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-UP378FR\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\64.0.3282.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is named chrome.exe and occupies 1.51 MB (1581400 bytes).
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 3.33 MB (3496112
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.83 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some people want to erase this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK approach to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-12-02 10:46:04.060