Google Chrome Canary
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Google Inc.. The program is often located in the C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\Utilisateur\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2843.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 3.80 MB (3982152 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome Canary. They take about 6.95 MB (7291688
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (3.80 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.63 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 55.0.2843.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find here a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-30 17:02:56.283