Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Take a look here
for more information on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\63.0.3236.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.51 MB (1587032 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.71 MB (7031648
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
- setup.exe (1.84 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 63.0.3236.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by the software company Google Inc.. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-10 06:51:04.937