Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains complete information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\57.0.2945.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled chrome.exe and its approximative size is 924.84 KB (947032 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 7.88 MB (8262152
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (924.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (5.67 MB)
- setup.exe (1.30 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 57.0.2945.0
only. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application by the software company Google Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-08 15:27:05.927