Google Chrome Canary
This page contains detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. You can find out more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome Canary is typically set up in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\55.0.2861.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Google Chrome Canary. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.82 MB (4006216 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with Google Chrome Canary. They occupy about 5.47 MB (5731984
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (3.82 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome Canary version 55.0.2861.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application offered by Google Inc.. Some users decide to erase this program. This is efortful because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Google Chrome Canary from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-15 16:33:49.690