Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It is made by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Google Chrome Canary is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\59.0.3038.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 1.09 MB (1145176 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 2.74 MB (2875568
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
The current page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 59.0.3038.0
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of apps, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-03-12 11:52:41.273