Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3327.0\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.39 MB (1456984 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They take 6.04 MB (6329352
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.09 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3327.0
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-21 16:53:09.573