Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. Open here
where you can read more on Google Inc.. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\62.0.3179.1\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.46 MB (1533784 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 11.96 MB (12537528
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.46 MB)
- new_chrome.exe (1.27 MB)
- setup.exe (1.81 MB)
- nacl64.exe (5.82 MB)
- setup.exe (1.59 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 62.0.3179.1
only. For other Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program marketed by the software company Google Inc.. Some users try to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found automatically. When you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-08-08 13:13:15.653