Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More info about Google Inc. can be read here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\68.0.3402.0\Installer\setup.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. Google Chrome Canary's main file takes around 1.52 MB (1592152 bytes) and its name is chrome.exe.
Google Chrome Canary contains of the executables below. They occupy 3.90 MB (4086280
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.52 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (544.34 KB)
- setup.exe (1.85 MB)
This page is about Google Chrome Canary version 68.0.3402.0
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Frequently, users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some skill regarding PCs. One of the best EASY practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply activate the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-04-21 11:40:55.517