Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. Further information on Google Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary program is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling Google Chrome Canary is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3023.0\Installer\setup.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 954.84 KB (977752 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 8.27 MB (8671240
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (954.84 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.31 MB)
This data is about Google Chrome Canary version 58.0.3023.0
only. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to remove it. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY way to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome Canary from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. After you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-02-27 08:45:47.620