Google Chrome Canary
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your systemGoogle Inc.
. More data about Google Inc. can be read here
. Google Chrome Canary is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\45.0.2436.5\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --chrome-sxs is the full command line if you want to uninstall Google Chrome Canary. The program's main executable file has a size of 847.82 KB (868168 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are contained in Google Chrome Canary. They occupy 2.71 MB (2841048
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (847.82 KB)
- delegate_execute.exe (756.82 KB)
- setup.exe (1.14 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome Canary version 45.0.2436.5
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome Canary versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application released by Google Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list , some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-06-20 00:09:24.820