Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your PCGoogle Inc.
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Google Inc.. The program is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. You can remove Google Chrome Canary by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName.DESKTOP-4PDFG1N\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\66.0.3335.1\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the Google Chrome Canary's main executable file and it takes circa 1.51 MB (1579352 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.32 MB (6625288
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.68 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 66.0.3335.1
of Google Chrome Canary. For more Google Chrome Canary versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program released by the software company Google Inc.. Some people decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome Canary with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary program will be found very quickly. When you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome Canary in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-31 14:56:58.690