Google Chrome Canary
You can find on this page details on how to remove Google Chrome Canary for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. More information on Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome Canary application is found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Google Chrome Canary's entire uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\58.0.3001.0\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 925.34 KB (947544 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome Canary is composed of the following executables which occupy 8.18 MB (8574984
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (925.34 KB)
- nacl64.exe (6.02 MB)
- setup.exe (1.26 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 58.0.3001.0
of Google Chrome Canary. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is an application marketed by Google Inc.. Some users choose to remove it. This is efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome Canary with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". The Google Chrome Canary app will be found automatically. After you click Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome Canary, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Google Chrome Canary.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Google Chrome Canary supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-03 18:30:09.190