Google Chrome Canary
Google Chrome Canary is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is written by A way to uninstall Google Chrome Canary from your computerGoogle Inc.
. You can read more on Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. Google Chrome Canary's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome SxS\Application\71.0.3545.0\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.51 MB (1586520 bytes) on disk and is labeled chrome.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Google Chrome Canary. They take 4.43 MB (4644360
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.51 MB)
- notification_helper.exe (551.84 KB)
- setup.exe (2.38 MB)
The current web page applies to Google Chrome Canary version 71.0.3545.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Google Chrome Canary:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome Canary is a program offered by Google Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is efortful because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to erase Google Chrome Canary is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Google Chrome Canary from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Google Chrome Canary or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome Canary". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome Canary application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome Canary in the list of applications, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome Canary, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome Canary.
8. After removing Google Chrome Canary, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome Canary which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome Canary using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome Canary by Google Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Google Chrome Canary supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-09-07 22:44:14.260